Publications and preprints
- Subject design and factors affecting success in mathematics for biomedical science (with Steven Carnie), International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology (2016). doi:10.1080/0020739X.2016.1218074
- Developing interactive applets with GeoGebra: processes, technologies (with Sharon Gunn, Robert Maillardet), Proceedings of Elephant Delta 2015: The Tenth Southern Hemisphere Conference on the Teaching and Learning of Undergraduate Mathematics and Statistics (2015).
- Incompleteness, Approximation and Relative Randomness, Computability 1 (2012). doi:10.3233/com-12014
- Prompt Enumerations and Relative Randomness, Journal of Logic and Computation 22 (2012). First published online September 2010. doi:10.1093/logcom/exq049
- Non-cupping, Measure and Computably Enumerable Splittings (with George Barmpalias), Mathematical Structures in Computer Science 19 (2009). doi:10.1017/S0960129508007226
- Designing and using interactive applets for conceptual understanding; 8th Australia-New Zealand Mathematics Convention, Melbourne, Australia, 10 December 2014
- Prompt enumerations and relative randomness; Logic Colloquium 2009, Sofia, Bulgaria, 1 August 2009
- Some results on local LR-degree structures; Computability in Europe (CiE) 2008, Athens, Greece, 17 June 2008
- Non-cupping and non-mitoticity in the LR-degrees; Leeds Logic Seminar, 10 October 2007
- Almost-Everywhere Domination, Non-cupping and LR-reducibility; Computability in Europe (CiE) 2007, Siena, Italy, 22 June 2007
- Degrees of Computability and Randomness, PhD thesis, University of Leeds, 2009.